Sunday, August 28, 2016

24 Hours Without Social Media

24 hours without social media. I'm sure many of us now cannot live without it. I would say the same thing about me a about a year ago. It use to be the first thing that I would check as soon as I woke up. I can honestly say it literally took over my life and I had to check myself and take a step back. I gave birth to my son last December and that made me change. I rarely use social media now. I may post a picture of my little family and that is it. I do not troll people feeds like I use to. So me going a day without it was nothing to me. August 22, 2016 was when I last posted something on Facebook and I did not post anything again until August 27, 2016. I actually went 5 days. I would get notifications on my phone and I would literally just "x" them out of my notifications list. For me the social media platform is a very amazing thing but now that I am a mother and my time is very limited, I use my time to watch him grow and not be in everyone else's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment